Monokroma is a design consultant that looks at “architecture” not merely as an object, but beyond – as knowledge and skills to provide a space for living.
Having been practising since 2013, what keeps us going is our belief; Every spatial, temporal, and subjective context matters to every individual project. This journey that requires us to keep being open-minded, curious, and collaborative is what makes our practice never cease to be captivating.
2022, as we keep learning through our practice, we focus our attention on the issue of sustainability and commit to take part in realizing it.
B.Arch: Universitas Komputer Indonesia, Bandung (2014)
1. realizing ideas by finding construction detail alternatives to save the budget and the aesthetics (#sobatpertukangan)
2. technological matters at the office
3. outdoor activities
B. Arch: Universitas Pelita Harapan, Tangerang (2012)
MA Architectural History: the Bartlett, University College London (2016).
what gets her up in the morning:
1. in education, she is one of the teaching team in Architecture Dept of Universitas Pelita Harapan; she does research on comics and theatre.
2. coffee, sport.
3. finding out how to live more sustainably with her friends through Cycular
B.Arch: Universitas Diponegoro, Semarang (2019)
1. work nomadicly
2. make contents during site visit
3. drink juice!
B.Arch: Universitas Pelita Harapan (2021)
Her interest in art has brought her into the architecture world. Traveling, working on arts and crafts, listening to podcasts while working, and collecting photocards are some of her hobbies. On a mission to make the world a little better
B. Arch: Universitas Multimedia Nusantara (2022).
She aspires to keep learning to be creative and innovative in solving problems. She enjoys listening to music while working and reading.
ARI WIDIO PRIHANANTO
A 1996 graduate of Architecture Department of Universitas Parahyangan, Ari nurtured his skill and knowledge through more than 80 buildings with Parama Loka Consultant, Genintra Consultindo, Graha Cipta Hadiprana and Nataneka Arsitek. To always keep up with the cutting edge technology and discourse and also to channel his urge to share with people, he has also been a part-time lecturer at Universitas Pelita Harapan since 2009.
movie : Star Wars, DC universe
collection : diecast, action figure
music : Keith Jarrett, Dirty Loops
radio : KLCBS
B.Arch: Universitas Pelita Harapan, Tangerang (2021)
Who he is
1. Casual enjoyer of the arts, history, sciences
2. Capybara is his spirit animal
3. Trying to find ways to make life more sustainable
B.Arch: Universitas Pelita Harapan, Tangerang (2022)
I love to:
1. make 3D models using sketchup when feels bored
2. make realistic rendering using Vray (followed by @Chaosgroup in Instagram)
3. make crafts especially using wood